Assisted reproduction centres at Quirónsalud Valencia are part of an extensive network of assisted units distributed throughout the most important cities of Spain. These centres have all the necessary means and incorporate the newest developments in the sector. We count on the best professionals to develop clinical and healthcare activities. Both centres are part of a large hospital centre (Hospital Quirón). Thanks to this, these centres benefit from the assistance of multidisciplinary teams that do complementary testing at the hospital and from the collaboration and support of many others services such as Anaesthesiology, Pre-natal Diagnosis Unit, operating rooms equipped with the latest technology, etc., all of this at the service of welfare of our patients.
Our centres carry out all the necessary testing to establish a correct fertility diagnosis of the couple. These tests range from conventional tests, and hormonal determination and specific makers for the study of both the eggs and the sperm, to the state-of-the-art image diagnosis techniques (High Resolution Ultrasounds, Doppler-colour, Magnetic Resonance 3T y 1,5T, etc.). We are constantly in contact with gynaecology, biology, urology and psychology specialists.
Assisted Reproduction Techniques
- Artificial Insemination with semen of the couple: consist in the introduction of semen –previously capacitated- of the couple into the female’s uterine cavity.
- Artificial Insemination with semen of a donor: consist in the introduction of semen –previously capacitated- of the donor into the female’s uterine cavity.
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF): consist in oocytes culture in microdrops with capacitated semen. The oocytes are selected and transferred to the female’s uterus later on.
- Assisted Hatching: consist in making small incisions in the embryo’s outer shell. This technique is used in order to facilitate the expansion of the developing embryo.
- Sperm cryopreservation: we have available a sperm bank where frozen sperm samples are stored. Sperm is ready to use whenever needed by the patient.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): consists in an early genetic testing of the embryo before being implanted. This is used to detect genetic diseases.
- Sequential embryo culture: this technique allows transferring the embryo at more advanced stages in order to select the best embryos.
- Egg donations: egg donation is used when there is a problem with the female’s eggs. With this purpose eggs from donors, who are previously recruited, are used.
- Vitrification for eggs and embryos: consist in using a quick freezing technique that allows better conservation and less degeneration of cells.
HOSPITAL QUIRÓNSALUD VALENCIA
C/ Artes Gráficas 4
Phone Number: +34 96 339 04 00 / +34 96 104 16 21 / 900 301 013